Business Development Associate (Danbury, CT)
We’re looking for a hungry professional to help Enhance a Colour develop new business opportunities.
A successful Business Development Associate will add value beyond price by providing suggestions that benefit clients, matching a diverse set of capabilities to their needs and their budget.
Build long-term relationships with select business executives allowing them to partner with someone they trust and know will go the extra mile all the time, focusing on their needs providing visual solutions, while learning the technical aspects and keeping up on new developments.
Offer solutions covering virtually every type of large format digital printing known, with complete pre-production, finishing, and installation services.
To see more of what we do go to www.eacgs.com. If the idea of solving customers’ challenges and thinking outside the box appeals to you, then we would like to hear from you!
– gain understanding of solutions and customer interests;
– manage the sales process and relationships with select corporate executives;
– responsible for aquiring new business, meeting or exceeding sales targets
– provide meaningful support for customer projects
Desired Skills and Requirements
– business or communications degree
– 2-3 years of proven performance in a business development role with relevant industry experience
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent judgment, ability to work unsupervised
– Highly organized, results-oriented, detailed, and self-directed
– High degree of ownership and attention to detail
– Astute at establishing priorities and working in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
– High integrity, driven, competitive, highly motivated, goal and relationship oriented professional
– Willingness to roll up sleeves and get stuff done with a small team
– Competitive compensation & perks
– 401(k) plan
– Medical, dental and other insurance available