Account Executive – Visual Solutions Using Large Format Graphics
$30,000 – $180,000 a year – Full-time, Commission
Looking for someone hungry with 4-6 years of selling experience to sell creative large format and environmental imaging services. We are a one-stop shop that does creative, fabrication, manufacturing and complete installation services.
Our customer base is Fortune 500 companies, colleges & universities, event companies, museums, healthcare, finance, retail and construction companies. Our experienced sales reps make $85,000.00 to $200,000.00 annually.
The ideal candidate has sold B2B, is a hunter, loves to cold call, set appointments and close the deal.
If you have a passion for graphics, visuals and branding environments this is the place.
We are Enhance a Colour, a Danbury, CT based company, working from New England to the Mid-Atlantic marketplace and to Washington D.C. To see more go to www.eacgs.com.
Responsibilities and Duties
Develop and drive profitable business growth to Enhance a Colour through the identification and acquisition of new business and their existing client retention.
The role takes a very consultative approach to sales, is responsible for acquiring new customers via cold calling and prospecting activities, along with selling to your existing customer base.
Work directly with new and existing customers to discuss and understand their visual needs.
Own the entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale; including contracts, obtaining payments, and ensuring overall an excellent customer experience.
Maintain customer information in our CRM software.
Prepare new customer setup paperwork and help support Production Managers with customer follow up as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
Must be adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people.
Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
Must be able to listen to people, perceive problems and bring issues to a successful conclusion.
Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
Must be able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions and percentages, and apply simple concepts of basic algebra when needed.
Must be able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram and schedule form.
Must be able to use and comprehend all basic computer skills and programs such as Gmail, Google Docs and Spreadsheets, and SuiteCRM.
We offer a base salary, accelerating commission’s, quarterly sales bonuses, expenses, medical and 401K program.
If you are interested please apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $180,000.00 /year
B2B Sales: 4 years
Business Development Associate (Danbury, CT)
We’re looking for a hungry professional to help Enhance a Colour develop new business opportunities.
A successful Business Development Associate will add value beyond price by providing suggestions that benefit clients, matching a diverse set of capabilities to their needs and their budget.
Build long-term relationships with select business executives allowing them to partner with someone they trust and know will go the extra mile all the time, focusing on their needs providing visual solutions, while learning the technical aspects and keeping up on new developments.
Offer solutions covering virtually every type of large format digital printing known, with complete pre-production, finishing, and installation services.
To see more of what we do go to www.eacgs.com. If the idea of solving customers’ challenges and thinking outside the box appeals to you, then we would like to hear from you!
– gain understanding of solutions and customer interests;
– manage the sales process and relationships with select corporate executives;
– responsible for acquiring new business, meeting or exceeding sales targets
– provide meaningful support for customer projects
Desired Skills and Requirements
– business or communications degree
– 2-3 years of proven performance in a business development role with relevant industry experience
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent judgment, ability to work unsupervised
– Highly organized, results-oriented, detailed, and self-directed
– High degree of ownership and attention to detail
– Astute at establishing priorities and working in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
– High integrity, driven, competitive, highly motivated, goal and relationship oriented professional
– Willingness to roll up sleeves and get stuff done with a small team
– Competitive compensation & perks
– 401(k) plan
– Medical, dental and other insurance available