Partnering with Wizard Studios of NYC, Enhance a Colour worked with them to create some great visual effects for a PR Event and New Product Launch for Canada Goose. The Canadian high-end retailer of down filled coats and diverse weather apparel anticipated showcasing their designs at Studio 525 in NYC.
To help in this effort, Enhance a Colour used a complete bag of tricks to re-brand the event space. Starting with color retouching the photos to get the best color possible, we printed:
- 12 Artist Canvases in full color at 36 in. wide by 51 in. high and then “gallery” wrapped them to pro-stretcher bar frame systems using wooden 2 in. deep frame systems
- 1 Artist Canvas in full color at 7 ft. wide by 4.5 ft. high, again with a “gallery” wrap
- 15 different sized Reader Panels UV direct printed to ¼ in. thick white Sintra and then CNC router cut to their final sizes
- 1 large Canada Goose Step and Repeat Banner at 15 ft. wide by 10 ft. high that was done as a dye-sub printed pillowcase and then installed on a customized 2 in. thick pop-pin frame system fabricated by Enhance a Colour for the occasion
- 1 large 20 ft. long dye-sub Printed Fabric Banner with a silicone edge gasket all around and mounted to an SEG aluminum frame that Enhance a Colour produced for the hallway wall
Three Enhance a Colour installers handled the installation at Studio 525 in New York City to complete the assignment.
Comments are closed.