Using 100% recycled fiber board as an alternative for your trade shows, temporary events, custom printed furniture & tables along with your POP and POS displays will help you reduce your costs without sacrificing the quality of your visuals. Recycled Fiberboard also gives you the flexibility to brand your message exactly the way you want. Fiberboard is 100% Eco-Friendly, super strong, ideal for high resolution UV flatbed printing and is durable, scratch and warp resistant. Standard sheet sizes are up to 60” by 120” sheets and the material is great for CNC digital die-cutting.
Examples of its many uses: As walls to Tradeshows and Events, for tables as Podiums, Sampling tables, brochure holders, or coffee tables. You can use them to build chairs, standees, photo murals, sample racks and wherever your imagination takes you. (Please see the pictures attached of the various samples).
Key Features of the Environmentally Friendly Fiberboard:
1. The inner core is 100% post-consumer recycled paper. This gives you the option to have the venue recycle every piece and no return shipping.
2. It’s ultra lightweight, weighing 7 times less than sintra, bulky framing systems and traveling furniture. In most cases the shipping crate will weigh more than your displays.
3. It is incredibly strong and durable. It has the strength of honeycomb board but is much lighter and less expensive.
4. It’s non-toxic. There are no resins or adhesives used in the manufacturing process.
5. We can UV print PMS, & CMYK colors and die-cut up to 5 ft. x 10 ft. sheets along with adding reusable items like dye-sub printed carpets and fabric displays.
6. This material can be contour cut, folded, shape cut, and pieced together for dimensional displays. Again the possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
[boc_button btn_content=”DOWNLOAD PDF” href=”http://download.eacgs.com/NEW_Product_Fiberboard.pdf” size=”btn_medium” color=”btn_theme_color” btn_style=”” border_radius=”btn_rounded” icon=”” icon_pos=”” icon_effect=””]