We are the experts in laser die-cutting, engraving and etching. Our advanced one-step process gives us the capability to fire polish the edges as they are cut. We can cut, flame polish and etch acrylics in all types of custom designs. We can even engrave and etch logos and designs into stainless steel and other fine sheet substances.
We offer high speed cutting and 3D engraving for hardwoods, softwoods and exotic materials.
No matter what type of detailed piece you want to produce, from the most attention grabbing POP display, to the sharpest LED edge lit sign, to even an architectural model, we can create it all. And since Enhance a Colour offers all the latest die-cutting technology under one roof, from CNC cutting and routing, to laser die-cutting and engraving, to waterjet die-cutting, we can provide solutions to a broad scope of die-cutting needs.
Down to Detail:
- We can laser die-cut acrylics up to 5 ft. by 1o ft. in size and up to ¾ of an inch thick.
- We offer laser die-cutting for a variety of applications from architectural model cutting, to stencils and custom display signage.
- Prototyping is available to achieve an accurate physical product for review prior to full production.
- Laser cutting works great with styrene.
- The LaserJet can also be used to etch and engrave other materials like metals and fine sheet substrates.