[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]Enhance a Colour has all the latest technology to print graphic display materials which will exceed your expectations.
Our UV Flatbed Printer and Digital Silkscreening equipment gives us the capacity to create breathtaking full color images, in huge sizes, on a variety of surfaces. We have produced stunning, large-scale work for Broadway shows, major events, airports, shopping centers, offices, sports arenas, celebrity music tours, and more.
Down to Detail
- Our UV Flatbed Printers are used for printing to both hard and flexible materials, using 4C, 6C and 8C plus white UV ink.
- We can print up to 126 inches wide by any length, and up to an amazing 1.9 inches thick.
- We can print up to 2200 DPI, and up to 4 point type, creating work with eye-catching detail.
- We can print on an intriguing array of rigid substrates, like acrylics, aluminum, Dibond, flooring, glass, gatorboard, Komatex (PVC Sintra), corrugated materials, recycled materials, pegboard, poly carbonate, styrene, wood and more.
- On these substrates we can print up to 126” wide x 1.9 inches thick.
- We even have the capabilities to print multi-layer files all at once, allowing us to print up to 7 different layers of images at the same time. So we can print imaginative items that crowds have never seen before, such as window films with different front and back images.
- Our UV Flatbeds are capable of creating Day-Night Displays. These unique displays use ambient light during the day, and are backlit at night.
The Wonders of White Ink
We also can print using white ink. White ink enables high-quality printing into transparent media, colored media, and metallic materials like aluminum. White ink makes it easy to perform tasks that have been proven difficult in the past, such as creating smooth gradations on die-cut sheets.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text][vls_gf_album id=”24896″][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]